A Minnesotan opinador

Writing about current and important things.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's one of those days

Today I came back from spending the day with the family in St. Paul. It was a nice break, especially being around my siblings (who have way too much energy). I also got some homework done while there when everyone was sleeping.

Once on campus, when most things are shut down, I went to do some ol' homework at Murphy Park and then took a nice nap on the grass (hoping no one would come and molest me...). I brought some good food my mami made too, so ate some after homework and napping.

Then my awesome roommate came back - hadn't seen him for over a week!

I had to go back to do homework later, so I took my personal computer since the library was close and the Urness lab gets a little warm sometimes. Plus, I had written a few pages for my classes, so really it made sense I would use my computer - maybe continue writing.

I turn on my computer, and I find out it asks me to log in... bad sign.... Then when I log in, the screen is blank other than what is on my desktop... really a bad sign.... I knew I had left a couple of documents open before I left my computer last night. Then I remembered my sister had said something was going with it and I was like, 'Oh just hit 'ok'.' I did not pay attention.

So now I find out all the writing I did over the weekend is gone! And maybe now I should get to writing it, again (I'm a day behind homework now for the coming week....)

So yeah, it is one of those days when everything is going well, and then, something stupid happens. Maybe this time my writing is better now that I have been thinking a lot about it while I was writing it all. Blah blah bla I don't want to do it though................

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about that! Computers are wonderful until they aren't. :)

    ReplyDelete