A Minnesotan opinador

Writing about current and important things.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Creating a blog

So, I just created this blog: http://juvedelpueblo.blogspot.com/

Well, it all went well. It's exciting to start your own first blog where you have no idea what you will be writing about- whether or not you will be able to contain yourself to not convert the blog into your diary where your reactionary mind speaks out...

Anyhow, I was saying that everything was going well. I had to come up with a name for the blog (which I will explain later) and whatnot. However, when I got to the part where you have to enter this code (to "prove" that I am a human (never use "prove" on front of Professor Crockett...)), I couldn't do it. I mean, I could not read what that thing said. It was irritating (when I am not trying to be irritated) and the thing won't work!

I almost gave up, but as a great Auggie, I kept trying. Finally, this thing is working and now I am able to move on and start writing about the wonders of the world (not really).

Moral of the story: and everything was good- not perfect for sure! (Took that from the Bible since we are a Lutheran school; gotta show it somehow, right? Learned something in religion class I have to say)

No comments:

Post a Comment