A Minnesotan opinador

Writing about current and important things.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Moo if you ...


I just watched a movie with good Auggie friends (not sure if naming people is legit here...) and had come great ice cream (all ice cream should be great) and tomato soup with some grilled cheese.

Anyhow, tonight I was reminded of how kool sometimes it is to just hang out around. Usually one just gets too cought up in things and does not relax sometimes.

Looking forward to this coming school year- and I am sure I will get the chance to enjoy some night as I have enjoyed tonight.

Oh, and the picture connects two way here. One in that it is related to ice cream- I'm sure you got that. And the other one is about last year. So, I have been part of Student Senate since my first year here at Augsburg. During my year the Vice President, when asking member to vote, instead of raising hands, sometimes he would say, "Those in favor please say, 'Moo." How funny?! Those were good times... Moo, agreed!

Oh, again. And the picture, I just realized, is from our past food service providers. They are gone now- that must say something, right? Student Senate was active there... No cow no more in The Commons. Oh, well. We got Avian's now and have seen improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment